- Pictures of Time, The GNU Journal: Online 2015
- Beyond the Blade, Aphelion: Online 2017
- Afraid to Go, Bewildering Stories: Online 2017
- Hungry Pig, Trembling With Fear, Online 2017
- Family Rules, Scarlet Leaf Review, Online 2018
- Brick By Brick, Toronto Prose Mill, Online 2018
- Knowing, The Fictional Cafe, 2020
- Stepping Stones, “Secret Stairs” Anthology by Silver Empire Publishing 2018
- A Sight By The Sea, “Secrets in the Water” Anthology by Zimbell House Publishing, Forthcoming 2019
- A Visit From The Milk Lady, “Mother’s Ghost Grim” by NBH Publishing, 2019
- The Critic, “The Killer Collection’ Anthology by NBH Publishing, Forthcoming 2019
- Pathways, “A Portrait of Activism” Anthology by MuseWrite, 2020
- The Pain Game, “Reign of the Queens” Anthology by Dragon Soul Press, 2020
- The Raider “Lethal Impact” Anthology by Dragon Soul Press, 2020
- Something Big, Something Small, “COLP:Treasure” Anthology by Gypsum Sound Tales, 2020
Silas’ Swimming Song, Honorable Mention, Freda Waldon Award For Fiction, Short Works Prize, 2019.
- The Present Future: A Critical Examination of Contemporary Science Fiction and its Connection to Current, Historical, and Social Events – Link
- The Voice of the Arts: Why The Philosophy of the Liberal Arts Are Needed Now More Than Ever Before – Link
- Fear and The Batman: An Examination of the Role that Horror Plays in the World of the Dark Knight – Link
- The Dawn of the Cinematic Universes: What Shared Continuity in Film is Telling Us About the Future of Cinema – Link
- Superweapons vs Supervoices: What the Beliefs and Opinions of Super-Villains Are Telling Us About the Present Day – Link
- Sidekicks Aside: Is the Concept of a Hero Partner Dying or Returning Slowly to Life? – Link
- The Days of EC: A Critical Examination of the Pulp Books of the Past and What They Can Teach Us About Our Future – Link
- Inside the Frontier: What Non-Comic Readers Can Learn From Reading The Star Trek Comics – Link
- Finance and Comics: Why the World of Trades, Stocks, and Financial Analysis Can Be A Suitable Genre in Comic Fiction – Link
- Visuals and Styles: The Differences, The Similarities, and The Necessities – Link
- The Question of Literature and Why Comic Books Deserve to be Classified as Such – Link
- Take on the Risks: Why a Risk-taking Attitude is Necessary to the Future of Comics – Link
- Great Jimmy Corrigan: An Analysis of Comic Book Techniques Featured in the Acclaimed Graphic Novel – Link
- Send in the Third String: An Argument for the Importance of Less Popular Superheroes – Link
- “Through the Eyes of a Fan”: How Being a Fanboy Changes One’s Outlook Both In and Outside the World of Comics – Link
- Back to the Grind: Why the Grindhouse Needs to Return…Now – Link
- And His Name is Scott: Why Scott Snyder’s Work Exemplifies Magnificent Superhero Storytelling – Link
- Send in the Slashers: Why the Assembly of Cinema’s Greatest Horror Icons Can Make a Successful Movie Franchise – Link
- Believe the Aquaman: Why the King of Atlantis is the Real Deal – Link
- White Night w/Dave Franciosa, Two Name Books (self-published) 2013.
- The Assassin’s Prey w/Dave Franciosa, Two Name Books (self-published) 2014.
- The Eternal Glimpses of War w/Dave Franciosa, Two Name Books (self-published) 2014.
- True Saint w/Steve Legge 2020.